Raped, tortured, forced to watch beheadings, then beaten when they tried to kill themselves: Yazidi girls reveal the hell they endured during ISIS captivity
- Two teenage Yazidi girls have described the horror of being capture by Isis
- Aged just 15 and 19, they saw men from their community mercilessly killed
- Both were taken away to be sold on to men in the Iraqi city of Mosul
- Hundreds of other Yazidi females suffered a similarly traumatic fate
- The girls said some considered suicide rather than enduring their ordeal
Two Yazidi teenagers who escaped the clutches of Isis have revealed the full horror of their capture and captivity. They have described being tortured and forced to watch videos of men from their community being beheaded. Some, they said, were so traumatised by their experiences that they tried to commit suicide. However, those that tried to kill themselves were severely beaten by Isis fighters.